NORDUnet2008 is held at the Dipoli conference center in Otaniemi, Espoo.
Dipoli is located at the campus of Helsinki University of Technology, about 8 kilometers from the Helsinki city center.
More information on the Venue:
- Map (PDF) of Otaniemi displaying the Venue (number 12),Radisson SAS Otaniemi hotel, and CSC/Funet (number 5), all in the right side of of the map
- Dipoli web pages
Some of the co-located meetings are organized at CSC/Funet premises, within walking distance from both Dipoli and Radisson SAS (see also above map).
Social events take place outside Dipoli Conference center. Please see details.
Facilities during the Conference at the Venue will include
- wireless network access for Conference guests (see traffic statistics)
- lunch in all Conference days (Wed-Fri)
- coffee/tea and refreshments during breaks
- guarded wardrobe
More information about facilities will be available at a later time.
Radisson SAS Otaniemi hotel is located within walking distance to the Venue.
Transportation from other Conference hotels to the Venue is available in Wed-Fri mornings:
- 7:45 From Eurohostel
- 7:55 From Cumulus Seurahuone
- 8:15 From Hotel Helka
Please see transportation details for Social Events.
The Venue is accessible by public transport from Helsinki city center.